Saturday, August 14, 2010

Will It Be Like This??

I know...two postings in one day!!

Today I saw the following video posted on a friend's facebook. I had to share it with you and I promise you, you will cry. So get the hankys...





After watching this beautiful clip, I couldn't help but think of Jesus. Will it be like this when He returns for us?? Will we be going about our day when all of the sudden out of the corner of our eye, we see a glimpse of Him, only to look up and realize that He is standing right in front of us?? Will we stop what we're doing and putting our hands over our mouths begin to weep?? Or will we drop everything and run to Him with our arms outstretched?? And will he snatch us up and hold us tightly in His arms as we lay our weary head on His strong shoulder?? Will He comfort us as only a loving Father can and tell us how much He loves us as He kisses away our tears??


Watch this clip again with some of these thoughts in mind and may you fall in love with Him like never before.

1 comment:

  1. I imagine myself running and jumping on his lap like a child!

    ReplyDelete